Brown asked me if I had any stories about her as a little kid, so I sent her here. I haven't looked at this blog in forever. It was fun to see the pictures and reread the entries. I will do a small update.
In November 2020 we moved as a family to La Grande Oregon. We ended up buying a house and 4 acres in a little town called Cove. All the kids went to school there except for Yellow who had graduated from North Summit in May of 2020. Blue and Red graduated from Cove High School. Then in June of 2025 we moved to Pullman Washington. Green is working at Whitman County Hospital. He had been at Grande Ronde Hospital in La Grande.
Lots of changes in our lives. My mom died in 2024, Grandpa Dee died in 2023, we got another dog, and then gave him away, had chickens, ducks and geese in Cove. We have been blessed by our Heavenly Father. We have laughed, cried, won and lost through the years and are still trying to become who God knows we can be. I love my family.

No comments:
Post a Comment