Wednesday, May 20, 2026

New Year, New Me

Can you believe it is 2014?!?!?  I cannot.  Time seems to fly by ever faster as I try to catch up.  This year has already been a busy one for our family.  My little brother got married in January, and Yellow turned twelve and became a deacon, and then little Red is now eight and was baptized!  I am amazed that I have children this old!  Green and I celebrated 16 years of marriage.
I have been reading other blogs, mostly women who have overcome great trials like the loss of a child or being in a horrific plane crash.  I have to say I rather feel like a Grinch because I am not the typical "fan" of these blogs.  I am blessed because I have not had to face these things.  I feel almost as if my life is charmed.  Day in and day out I am reminded of this.  Hopefully this year my blog will inspire my family to do and be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment