Thursday, October 27, 2011

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?!?!

We had a first time in our family!!  Yellow and Blue played little league football this year.  It was so fun to go to the games and cheer for them.  Green was one of Yellow's coaches.  Our little teams weren't the best, but they were the 'Brave"st!  HAHAHA  (our team was the Braves)
Here are some pictures of the men in my life in uniform:
Here is Blue, our GQ model.  He had to pose tough!

MMMM  ladies and gents this is why I fell in love with this man.  . .   Football  uniforms!

Green, Blue and Yellow.  What a bunch of good looking football players.

Down, set, hike!  I would have played if they would have let  me.  There  were plenty  of kids I wanted to  take  down!!  Needless to say, Yellow and Blue were embarrassed OFTEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment