Tuesday, September 20, 2011

SLACKER!!!!

WOW!!  I am vastly disappointed in myself.  We have had football games, baseball games, camping trips, weddings, new grass and so much more, and I have yet to get anything written about them!!  Folks, we have been busy!!  School has started and I thought things would slow down, but not so.  For all of you that have been checking and re-checking to see if I have updated I am so sorry!! 
Here are a few pictures of my niece's wedding in August to hold you over for a few (I hope) weeks.  I made the skirts that the girls are wearing.  We had a fun time dressing up and celebrating a new member joining in the insanity!!  Welcome Jake!!
The little flower girls from our side of the family.  They were ready to dance their way through the night!

Best friends . . .  when they get together!

Our little family.

Our BIG family.  Only 1 person was missing, and it was because her mother didn't know where she was.  (It wasn't MY kid!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment