Well, my baby is now three!! I want to cry. I have been trying to talk Green into having another baby, I told him that it is a commandment to be fruitful and he said, "We have plenty of fruits in our family." Guess no more babies for me.
Back to the reason we are celebrating. Our sweet little girl came at the perfect time and is in the perfect place in our family. She keeps me going with her sweet smile and funny words. I love her so much. Seems like only yesterday we saw her for the first time, but it also seems like she has been part of our family forever.
She was really excited about her cake and blowing out the candles. Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Tell Nate not to be selfish...love me. You need to procreate more!!! You have the cutest baby ever. She is a sweet little thing!
ReplyDelete