Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kitchen cabinets



I LOVE the cabinets in the new kitchen. They look great. We did finally get a furnace (new) in and had electrical redone at the old house. It feels really good to know that things are moving along again. Now we just have to wait to hear about financing for the buyers of our house and for us. More WAITING!!! Happy Valentine's Day to you all. Hope that you got to do something with your honey/kids. We spent the day at the church while Green helped the electrician. XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. They look great Melissa!! I am so excited for you guys. There is nothing better than the nice clean smell of a new home. YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGAIN ITS ME, I WENT AND LOOKED AT THE HOUSE. IT IS GOING TO BE SO NICE. AND YOU GUYS ARE WAY LUCKY TO HAVE THE BASEMENT FINISHED. I HOPE EVERYTHING STILL IS WORKING OUT FOR YOU.

    ReplyDelete